Monday, August 31, 2009

Bouquet recipe


Ingredients:

Ageratum, a nice filler for the 'purple and orange, purple and orange' bouquets we sell so many of...

Hanging amaranth, for the dramatic...

Antique pink Zinnia, my favorite...

Fennel flower, adds a little complexity...

Blockbuster Dahlia...

Young Sedem, so succulent you hate to clean the leaves off the stem. The color is already changing to a dark wine red speckled with green... photo to follow.

My other favorite, the mint green Zinnia...

Persian carpet Zinnia, not to be confused with the Mexico mix, which look like mini Black-eyed Susans... included here for their 'brightening up the bouquet' talent...

Foxglove, works as a filler and as a delicately complex centerpiece...


Where is the finished result, you ask? As soon as I find my camera cord, I'll post it up. Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment